Thursday, September 1, 2011

From Kickstarter to Blogspot

Whooooopyyyyy! Hi Y'all! (Sorry, not quite sure why all the excitement...maybe its because I finally have electricity again after Irene blew over us and as a result blew out our power for 5 days!!)

This is an old (ancient) blogspot I am going to be revamping to start updating you on the progress of my Kickstarter photo project - 'The Amahuaca of the Amazon; A Re-Photography Project'. So FOLLOW ME!...Thanks

Now that I am somewhat more settled and at the edge of launching into phase one of post-travel production, I am hoping keep a more steady handle on all this updating. My biggest hope is that this is all just a prelude to the development of my very own photography website where I will be specifically showcasing my images from the Amazon. Of course it will be way more fancy, swanky and professional and then I can be done with all these blogging shenanigans (no offense to bloggers...this comment is mostly out of ignorance than anything else!) So stay tuned for all the updatin'.

More recently, in case anyone is wondering, I have done it! I have gone ahead and betrayed my Bay Area roots and relocated to Brooklyn, NY. The big BUT is that it is only until mid-December which is when I make my way back to Peru and Argentina! More detail on the next South America adventure coming soon. So if any of you are in the NYC area please let me know and I would love to connect.

***Note to readers about this blogspot: please don't bother reading most of the previous posts as they are outdated and mostly irrelevant. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment